Corporate and Executive Coaching Programmes
Corporate and Executive Coaching Programmes are tailored to the individual needs of your organisation.
Each programme is designed for those who want profound, tangible and long term changes within their organisation. Corporate coaching is for those organisations who are committed to investing seriously in themselves and their employees for a successful future. You will see an immense improvement in the aspects of your business and your employees in which you choose to undertake coaching.
You can choose the regularity of the coaching sessions to suit your organisation's busy schedule. Your employees will receive an exclusive level of attention customised to your organisation's individual needs.
Long term supportive coaching sessions will keep your employees on track, focused on their goals, and hold them accountable for creating and sustaining those all important changes.
Corporate coaching can be about anything you wish to change in your organisation. The most common areas of corporate coaching include:
- Performance coaching
- Motivational coaching
- Confidence coaching
- Team coaching
- Leadership coaching
- Conflict resolution
- Stress management
- Career management
- Coaching for promotion / after promotion
- Coaching through organisational change
- Happiness at work
- Redundancy coaching
Corporate and Executive Coaching is provided on a monthly retainer basis, with up to four individual coaching sessions per day, or two team coaching sessions per day.
Corporate and Executive Coaching Programmes include:
- Telephone coaching sessions or onsite face to face coaching sessions.
- 1 x 2 hour initial consultation session – getting to know your organisation, its current challenges and its coaching requirements.
- Free email access in between sessions for employees enrolled in the coaching programme for top up coaching and to discuss their progress.
- Free access to 15 minute emergency coaching sessions (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- A range of highly effective coaching tools to use to enhance the coaching results.
- A written summary provided to the employee at the end of each session of what was discussed, agreed, observations and feedback sent via email. This is valuable for your employees' coaching journey and record of success during the coaching programme.
- Feedback and homework for employees in between coaching sessions where appropriate.
- A monthly meeting to provide relevant feedback to the organisation's coaching sponsor as agreed in the coaching contract.
- A 20% discount on Pauline's coaching workshops and events held throughout the year.
- Priority status for advanced notifications of coaching promotions and discounts offered throughout the year.
Corporate and Executive Coaching Programmes are tailored to suit the needs of the organisation. The investment for each programme is priced according to the agreed coaching contract.
The cost of the coaching programme is payable on a monthly basis via bank transfer (BACS or CHAPS).