Corporate and Executive Coaching
Employees work best when they believe in themselves, their employers believe in them, and they have the confidence to take action. They also feel motivated to succeed in their roles when they feel their values have been met and their contributions to the organisation have been recognised.
A recently undertaken survey of UK companies who engaged the services of a corporate coach found that the main drivers for introducing coaching into the workplace were:
- Motivating employees to improve their individual performance and thus the overall performance of the company
- Improving employee happiness, commitment to the organisation, and greater retention of staff
- Career ladders and promotion paths
- Employee personal development programmes
The survey also found that the results of working with a corporate coach included:
- Increased productivity
- Increased profitability
- Enhanced customer service
- Significant cost reductions
Employees who have benefited from corporate coaching say they feel better in their relationships with their colleagues, peers and managers, and are more motivated to succeed within their organisation.
50% of all UK based companies have engaged the services of a corporate coach to provide ongoing coaching initiatives within their organisations.
Join these successful companies today.