The ITIL Coaching Zone
When you purchase a monthly retainer package, you choose when you need coaching. Since your questions only concern specific topics which may come up at any given time, you can use your coaching package to suit your specific needs.
You also stay in full control of your IT budget since you know how much your monthly coaching retainer costs.
You choose how you need your ITIL coaching. Coaching can be conducted:
- over the telephone
- over Skype
- via email
- face to face onsite in the comfort of your own office or any other location you require
I have been where you are today and experienced the challenges that the implementation and ongoing delivery of ITIL service management presents. I know just how powerful the right coaching is, and this is what I deliver to my clients.
Coaching programmes are delivered for significant improvements in:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
You choose what you need me to coach you and your staff on. Sometimes you will have a process-related question, sometimes you seek guidance on a people-related matter, sometimes you need help with a tool-related topic. I can coach you on any topic you require.
I am a highly specialised coach in the areas of IT Service Desks and Support Teams, and particularly in the ITIL disciplines of Incident, Request, Problem and Change Management.
With 24 years experience, I am in the best position to help you make your ITIL implementations a complete success.
You choose who needs ITIL Coaching in your organisation. Access to my coaching could be given to your Service Desk, support teams, process and/or service owner(s), IT Directors and Service Delivery Managers, but why not allow all implementation team members access to your own ITSM coach?
ITIL Coaching Programmes
ITIL Coaching is provided on a monthly retainer basis, with up to four individual coaching sessions per day, or two team coaching sessions per day.
ITIL Coaching Programmes include:
- Telephone coaching sessions or onsite face to face coaching sessions.
- 1 x 2 hour initial consultation session – getting to know your organisation, its current challenges and its coaching requirements.
- Free email access in between sessions for employees enrolled in the coaching programme for top up coaching and to discuss their progress.
- Free access to 15 minute emergency coaching sessions (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- A range of highly effective coaching tools to use to enhance the coaching results.
- A written summary provided to the employee at the end of each session of what was discussed, agreed, observations and feedback sent via email. This is valuable for your employees' coaching journey and record of success during the coaching programme.
- Feedback and homework for employees in between coaching sessions where appropriate.
- A monthly meeting to provide relevant feedback to the organisation's coaching sponsor as agreed in the coaching contract.
- A 20% discount on Pauline's coaching workshops and events held throughout the year.
- Priority status for advanced notifications of coaching promotions and discounts offered throughout the year.
ITIL Coaching Programmes are tailored to suit the needs of the organisation. The investment for each programme is priced according to the agreed coaching contract.
The cost of the coaching programme is payable on a monthly basis via bank transfer (BACS or CHAPS).
- ITIL v2 and v3 Expert Certification
- PRINCE 2 Project Management Certification
- Diploma in Performance Coaching (Distinction)
- Life Coaching Certification
- Up-Front Teaching Certification
- Certificate in Adult Education
- TDipWP (Training Diploma - Software)
- Member of the British Computer Society
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Member of The Coaching Academy
- Member of The Life Coach Directory
- Member of The Writer's Bureau
- Stockmarket Trading, Money Broking, Global FX Settlement Banking
- Commercial Banking, Investment Banking
- Information Management
- Telecomms, Mobile Telecomms
- Public Health, Private Health
- Local Government, Central Government, Policing, Public Sector
- Automotive Manufacturing
- International Air Express, Transport
- Media, Advertising
Contact Pauline Couper at Caterpillar Coaching now to get started on transforming your ITIL implementations and your ongoing service delivery needs today:
Phone: +44 203 007 2361